- A tax on sales or on the receipts from sales
- (Sales taxes) Taxes applied to the purchase cost of a property. Some properties are exempt from sales tax and some are not. For instance, residential resale properties are usually GST exempt, while new properties require GST.
- A sales tax is a consumption tax charged at the point of purchase for certain goods and services. The tax amount is usually calculated by applying a percentage rate to the taxable price of a sale.
- a tax based on the cost of the item purchased and collected directly from the buyer
- a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card matching one
- A state in the northern US, bordered on the west, north, and east by lakes Michigan, Superior, Huron, and Erie; pop. 9,938,444; capital, Lansing; statehood, Jan. 26, 1837 (26). It was acquired from Britain by the US in 1783
- Lake Michigan: the 3rd largest of the Great Lakes; the largest freshwater lake entirely within the United States borders
- A sheet of information in the form of a table, graph, or diagram
- a visual display of information
- A geographical map or plan, esp. one used for navigation by sea or air
- A weekly listing of the current best-selling pop records
- make a chart of; “chart the territory”
- a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
Michigan, Snow, Michigan Snow, snow storm, Carson City Michigan, Carson City
Michigan Stadium, September 28, 2008